Thursday, 22 September 2011

My Creative Space

I'm working on some more granny squares this afternoon. Had a little jaunt to town this morning and picked up some more navy blue yarn, so I had a play around with the order of the colours, and this is what I came up with! These squares will also be made into scarves, I think a white edge would look spiffy.
My next job this afternoon is to work on a new design that I started thinking about yesterday - I hope it will be as good as I imagine...
For more spaces, pop on over to Our Creative Spaces

2 comments:

  1. Ooh love the colours of these even more than the last squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I have a link party at my blog right now. I would love it if you linked up one of your projects. Have a nice day!
    Annemarie
    www.annemarieshaakblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x