Wednesday, 14 September 2011

My Button Stash...

Lovely Emma Lamb has asked to see some button stashes, and who could resist?! This is my shelf of buttons in my stall, but I can't seem to find a more recent one that features my huge jar of white buttons. I have sorted them all by colour into glass jars for ease of finding just the right button for the right project, and so far my obsessive compulsiveness has paid off - I never have to search for the right colour!!
Today has been a busy day - I glued up all of my new brooches, and packaged all of the new necklaces, and stitched all of the eyes onto the fabric Robins that I am making for Christmas. This afternoon I stitched up the first of the twelve Robins, and it's jolly festive. I will photograph them on Friday when I've done a few more! Tomorrow is a working from home day, and I have some more new designs to work on. Busy busy busy!

2 comments:

  1. I do love buttons all sorted sitting in jars and I like the sort of compulsiveness, it's me too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my "Missing my cat" post! i really appreciate it! I am so happy to be reassure by people who have indoor pets! Thank you again! Let's keep in touch, shall we?!? x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x