Sunday, 18 September 2011

Flea Market Finds

Yesterday, on my way home, I picked up this gorgeous vintage fabric! At first I was concerned that it was very brown, but then I noticed the little birds in the pattern! (I'm sorry it's a bit creased, I haven't had a chance to iron it yet!)
The pillow case is particularly sweet with the oval section. I already have some plans for this fabric (and some of the rest of my stash) - tomorrow I will be making some cushions for my stall - I'm having a re-shuffle and will be having more counter space, so I will be taking the opportunity to make some bigger stuff!
For more Flea Market Finds, pop on over to see Sophie Isobel at Her Library Adventures!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute fabric! Have fun creating.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fabric is gorgeous! Love the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i remember that shade of brown, great find, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little birds. May inspiration be abuntant in your creating. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that fabric! I missed the bird at first until you mentioned it. It really is lovely fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for all of your lovely comments - I am planning for some makings tomorrow so I will be sure to show what I do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! It must be so fun to have your own stall where you sell your crafts. The cushions will be lovely made from this fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooooo I'm jealous!! It's so great finding vintage fabric- LOVE the little birds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x