Friday, 12 August 2011

Lots and Lots of Hats!

When I started thinking about having a knit-along day, I had a target number in my head, the amount of hats that I wanted to send away to Innocent; It was 50. I am happy to say that I had to put up a second line for hats today - I had another ten hats from my friends Martin and Kay, plus one from my stall-neighbour Elaine and another one of mine!
There's 44 up now, but the lovely Ladies group that I joined in with have made 32 since last week!! They're super knitters! So that's 76 before I even have my knit along day! I really am overwhelmed! I had my photograph taken for the local paper this morning, as well as a short interview, so hopefully the article will spread the word and lots of people will come along. I'm really grateful to the Market Manager too, who has been really supportive and organised for the press to come - he's a star - I'm wondering if he'll come along and make some pompoms...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your knit a hat project. Looks like you are off to a great start. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x