Sunday, 21 August 2011

Flea Market Finds

My flea market finds this week are from my shopping trip on Monday with my gal Vicky! We had a lovely time and I got some sassy new clothes, and a big bag of toy dinosaurs for my friend Darren's birthday (he's a big dino fan), but this was my super-dooper find of the day...
Gorgeous nearly new Dr. Marten shoesies! They are a little bit stiff at the moment, so I will need to wear them in a little but I think they're lovely!
I also picked up this sweet little lamb, it's hard to get a good photo, but it has tiny little eyelashes and everything! It doesn't have a permanent home just yet, but I'm sure it will look very sweet wherever it goes!
For more Flea Market Finds pop on over to see Sophie Isobel!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x