Sunday, 21 August 2011

Blog Award!

Thanks so much to Sam at Knitting Adventures for the Versatile Blogger award, and for the all of the lovely comments!
Here’s how the award works:

After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:

1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

So here are seven things about me...
1) I really want to learn to make pretty pink macaroons but I'm scared to try
2) I love to sit and read in cafés with a pot of tea
3) I love French films
4) My favourite artists are Tracey Emin (quilts rather than lady-part pictures...) and Yoshitomo Nara
5) I don't watch videos in galleries - it's not that I don't appreciate it, I just hate walking in when it's halfway through...
6) I own two vintage Stay-Puft Marshmallow Men toys from Ghostbusters. Because one just isn't enough.
7) I like the smell of sweet-peas above all flowers because my mum picks them from her garden for me

And 15 newly discovered blogs;

I love all of these blogs, and most of them are actually really recent discoveries, and I'm jolly glad that I did discover them!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh thanks so much for nominating me Miss Gemmipop, of course I accept, but please forgive me if it takes me a little while to do all the linky stuff...you are very sweet and kind for thinking of me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award I will be posting it on soon!

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thanks so much, will respond in my next post. Thanks for finding my blog and I hope you continue to enjoy it.x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you all liked the award! Thanks for being so interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x