I'm a little bit under the weather this weekend (stupid summer cold) so I have been resting up watching "the Big Bang Theory". So since I haven't been doing anything productive myself I thought I would share some of the lovely things that I have been looking at from other people...
- Tiny Polaroid Magnets from Ambrosia Girl
- Yarn Happy from The Royal Sisters and a link to African Flower Hexagons crochet pattern from Heidi Bears
- A fantastic blanket from Kornflake.Stew on flickr - it's her very first blanket and it's lovely!
- A Make Do and Mend session featuring Julie Arkell and some delightful brooches
- Another lovely crochet pattern; something pretty
- Cushion Pattern from Freebies for Crafters
There are quite a few patterns there that I want to try out when I am feeling better. Over the next couple of days I will be starting work on crocheted flowers for bridesmaid shoe straps, I think there will be at least 18 but maybe 24, so I'm going to be a busy bee!