Wednesday, 27 July 2011

New Display in the Stall and Impressive Feats of Balancing...

I've been playing around with some new display ideas today, involving over-sized cut-outs of some of the designs I've made into jewellery. The idea was to put them on the wall, so that jewellery could be hung from them. I glued some cotton reels onto the back of the large deer and bird, so that the cut-outs would sit away from the wall. This involved a bit of inventiveness on the "don't have a vice in the stall" front...
Lots of fun balancing weight on top...so when they were good and stuck, I attached them to my stall wall!

Aren't they sweet?! I really love them, and have plans for some other fancy displays too!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new ways of displaying your items. It looks really effective!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x