Thursday, 14 July 2011

My Creative Space

My creative space this week is not so much about actually making anything, but it was shopping for the next make!
I had lots of fun yarn shopping with my lovely friend Vicky and we chose fantastic bright colours to play with! I'm not sure what I will be making with mine yet, but I'm going to enjoy using it I'm sure!
For more Creative Spaces pop on over to Our Creative Spaces!

And just as an extra fun little thing - I'm having a giveaway on my facebook page! When I reach 100 "likers" I will pick a name (in a random and scientific way) and one of the 100 will win one of my brooches - the winner will have the choice of brooches from my facebook store (the design and colour of their choice!) and I will bundle it up and send it off! Easy - all you have to do is click "like"!!

2 comments:

  1. I love yarn shopping! Can't wait to see what you make with those fantastic colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited to get started with them! Thanks for stopping by (and for the facebook "like"!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x