Thursday, 7 July 2011

My Creative Space

I have been busy crocheting today. I have been using the lovely crochet cotton that I picked up yesterday to make little flowers which will decorate the shoe straps of three bridesmaids!
I made 18 flowers in total, each with a little loop on the back so that they can be slipped onto the straps.
Here they are all bagged up and ready to be delivered. This is the first part of the commission, the next part is really scary; I will be making the topper for the cake!!! This evening I am going to be making plans for a special charity event that I am organising for my stall, and I have arranged to have a chat with the market manager tomorrow so that I can start working out the details. It's going to be really exciting, but I need to do lots of publicity so that it works!
For more creative spaces, pop on over to Our Creative Spaces

3 comments:

  1. oh these are gorgeous.lovly colors! a cake topper wow that would look amazing!
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, It's beautiful, nice and sweet,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x