Thursday, 21 July 2011

More Little Birds

Here's a little peep at my newest arrivals; two more little birds! They are really very sweet, I just love them!
The little birds all have a new home in the stall too - this lovely glass cake stand! I was given the stand by another stall holder, my former neighbour Bob, and it is just perfect for little birds. They live on my counter now, in a much more prominent place where they can be seen easily. I think they look rather spiffy on there. I have two more birds in the making, and lots more fabric cut out and ready to go, so I'm sure there will be lots more photos of them soon!

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely, so sweet! I love the fabric you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, they're one of my favourite things to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x