Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Medicinal Crochet!

I spent yesterday on the sofa, still trying to recover from this horrible summer cold. But as always, I couldn't just sit and rest, so I started looking through the lovely Crochet Stitch Motifs book by Erika Knight, and I just couldn't stop myself from having a go at a few!
I have toyed with the idea of working through the entire book, but I've pretty much just been flicking through and trying different ones. I might just make a bunch of different motifs and join them all up at some point. I'm feeling a bit better today, but of course, the weather has gone from fabulous sunshine to torrential downpour (I might be exaggerating a bit here) so I am having another crochet day. I have settled on the sofa with a cup of tea and a documentary about Ancient Egypt, so now I am going to pick another pattern to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x