Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Makings Over The Last Few Years!

Inspired by Vanessa from Do You Mind If I Knit, and the fact that I am almost at my 500th blog post, I thought I would have a bit of a mooch down memory lane at some of the things I've made over the last couple of years...
I am always so grateful that I am able to do what I do. I love to make things and it makes me so happy that I get to do it all day, everyday. There's lots more of my makings over on my Flickr page, and I hope there's lots more to come!

3 comments:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, It works great and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw i'm so chuffed you've included the draenog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say Lowri, you inspired me!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x