Monday, 25 July 2011

Flea Market Finds

I'm a bit late with my flea market finds this week because we had a trip to the seaside, and of course that meant charity shopping too! Here's my haul...
Gorgeous retro fabric, three vintage bead necklaces, a 1980s My Little Pony, and two books - Neil Gaiman "American Gods" and Kate Mosse "The "Winter Ghosts". Lots of thrifty luck! I finished "Neverwhere" by Neil Gaiman last night, it's a fantastic book, so I'm looking forward to starting "American Gods". We had lots of fun at the seaside - as well as the shopping there was a whole bunch of tea drinking and relaxing and mooching on the seafront. It was lovely!
Flea Market Finds is hosted by the lovely Sophie Isobel, pop on over to take a look at the other finds!

2 comments:

  1. I read American Gods just a little while back -- it was my first Gaiman! I have to read Neverwhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neverwhere is amazing, and I loved Coraline and stardust too! He's an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x