Monday, 18 July 2011

Crochet Loveliness!

I have spent a bit of time today working on the second set of African Flower Hexagons - so far I have done eleven of the pink edged with grey, and eight of the purple edged with cream. I'm going to introduce another colour-way, but I haven't decided what it will be yet!
I think I may need to empty my huge tub of yarn and have a play with some different colours! As well as crocheting, I have had a business related shopping spree today - I have ordered chain, jump-rings, and kilt pins (something new I've been thinking about), and lots of new plastic to laser cut - including transparent pink and purple for a new design! I'm learning to take a bit of time off for actual creativity these days, and my to-do lists are still getting done - Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x