Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Busy Making!

I've been busy making some of my new heart necklaces to sell, since the one that I've been wearing myself has been quite popular! They are available in red, yellow, purple, frosty pink and bright pink, as well as the nice purl pink (which I don't seem to have photographed for some reason...)
I have also made up a kilt pin which will be an example of the type of thing that customers can buy and add charms to themselves - I will have a box of different letters, hearts, stars and animals that they can choose from! I think it's pretty cute!
and I made lots of earrings today to send along to the Eisteddfod...
Busy busy!

2 comments:

  1. really nice! i love the kilt charm pin. do you have a stall at the eisteddfod??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the kilt pin! I don't have a stall at the Eisteddfod myself, but I am sending some jewellery (including necklaces that say Sian!!) along with one of my fellow Oswestry Market traders - Lowri from Siop Cwlwm Croesoswallt. She has commissioned a range of Welsh name necklaces specially for the event! Are you going?! I hope you have a wonderful time if you do!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x