Tuesday, 19 July 2011

500th Blog Post!

Wow, I never would have imagined writing 500 blog posts, but here I am; Number 500. It's quite a landmark I think! Thanks to everyone who has stuck with me so far, I really appreciate it!
So I've had a bit of a relaxing day; I spent this morning catching up on letters to some of my lovely penpals, they're on their way to Canada, South Korea, Germany and the USA. This afternoon I have been making more flower hexagons - I worked out the third colour-way, and I have done eight of them, so I'm up to thirty hexagons in total now. I'm really not sure how many to do, I think I'm just going to keep making them until I have a huge bundle. I really like making them.
So tomorrow I'm back in the stall, I'll be making more little birds because they're all finding new homes! I have a beautiful new cake stand to put them on too, so it needs to be full of birdie loveliness. I am also working on some new designs, so I will be taking in my sketchbook. I have lots of plans and ideas, so I have to get them on paper before I forget!

2 comments:

  1. love your blog you go firl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the 500 posts - what an achievement! Oh I love the third colour way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x