Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Some Very Exciting News!

I've had such a lovely day! I had some really nice commission pieces to do this morning, it's really great that people are asking for special personalised jewellery, especially for gifts. It's really flattering! I made this brooch and necklace set for a lovely couple who have a female relative that likes rowing! It's a really snazzy little design!
As well as that, I made a purple greyhound as a special listing for an etsy customer, a couple of brooches for a lady as presents for her daughters, and a necklace for one of my new stall neighbours! After all of that was done, I put together about 40 pairs of button earrings, and 12 yo-yo making kits!
I had a really fantastic tweet this morning too...
I'm not going to say too much yet, but how exciting?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x