Thursday, 2 June 2011

My Creative Space

I'm busy working away on lots of little projects at the moment, so I have been working on whatever has taken my fancy! This is my little basket that I keep everything nice and neat in...
I have a pair of knitted socks and a pair of crocheted socks on the go, as well as my granny square blanket, and floral embroidery that will be a cushion. The crocheted sock pattern is the first one that I've tried, and I have harassed some of my lovely girlies to join in, I'll be posting pics of our progress on my facebook page!
For more creative spaces, pop on over to Our Creative Space

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are on a crochet frenzy... Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colours, esp the square at the front. pretty flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, I have been trying to remember to take time to do making for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x