Monday, 20 June 2011

Lovely Day Out!

My apologies for the lack of post over the last few days; I managed to sneak away for a day out in London! I had a lovely time, I arrived late on Saturday night, and spent yesterday having a little mooch around, and came across the "West End Live" event in Trafalgar Square. I was so excited to see the various snippets from the shows, but I particularly enjoyed "The Wizard of Oz"...
(Not the best photograph, it was a bit hectic...) I also really enjoyed "Potted Potter" - I would love to see the whole show! After all the shenanigans in the square, I went to have a look around the Portrait Gallery and the Ida Kar exhibition which was quite interesting. This was my favourite photograph -
Sylvia Syms, 1953 by Ida Kar - National Portrait Gallery
Another lovely day out. I'm back to work tomorrow after having a crochet day today; I have a sketchbook/prototype making day planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x