Sunday, 5 June 2011

Flea Market Finds

My super sweet Flea Market Find this week is this adorable salt and pepper set! On Thursday we went for a mooch around the charity shops in Shrewsbury, which is about 20 minutes away from Oswestry, and as well as these cute kitties, I found a string of white beads, some fabric and stitching stuff, and a frame that will be perfect (when I've painted it) for my stall wall!
At the moment, because they are far too cute to live in a kitchen cupboard, my new kitties live on the fireplace, but eventually they will find a home on the shelving that we are having made, it will be the length of our living room, and will hold all of our books, as well as vinyl and DVDs. I can't wait until we get them, it will be lovely to be all organised!
Pop on over to see Sophie Isobel for more Flea Market Finds.

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! They look so happeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute!

    Having shelving made? That sounds a grand idea!!

    P.S. Thank you so, so much for my Birthday card, i love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! These are so very cute!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! I love kitties and you can never go wrong with an adorable set of salt & pepper shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look very 60s to me. Are they made of chalkware or even a covered cardboard?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that you all like my kitties! I'm not entirely sure what they're made of, but I suspect they might be chalkware. They really do look happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x