Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Busy Making!

I spent some time yesterday working on some new designs, as well as making some of my previous designs in new colours!

I've made cats as commissions and swallows in black, but it seemed like a good idea to try new colours for general stock. I particularly like the bright summery colours! I also tried a new design yesterday, something that I've been playing around with since my first year if uni; cameos!

I have plans for some more complicated designs too, involving making them more elaborate, but this is the first set of brooches... I really like cameos, there's something so elegant about them, and I liked the idea of trying them with modern colours. I think they've turned out pretty well!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x