Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Busy Days and Lots of Work!

It's been a busy couple of days, where I managed to actually get a little bit of time off! We went to the Dot2Dot festival in Manchester on Monday and saw some fantastic bands - some old favourites and some new and exciting! After getting home very late, we were up very early heading to London! I took some brooches to re-stock Lauren Shanley's shop on the South Bank, and went to see the Tracey Emin exhibition at the Hayward Gallery, which was amazing. I also went to some of the galleries and museums, I really packed in as much as I could!
So today it was nice to go to work so that I could have a rest! I spent most of the morning packing up the new stock that I've made, including these Deer and Bird brooches, which I have made in a new colour - Navy Blue!I really like them!
Tomorrow is a working at home day - I have some designs to do, both on the computer and in a sketchbook. I am still trying to get back on track with the sketchbook. It's a year this week since I left university and I am still struggling to get back into the habit of keeping a sketchbook, so I need to dedicate some time to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x