Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Blanket is Nearly Done...

I have been quietly crocheting together my granny square blanket for the last two days, with the help of a certain Lady Grey and a very fluffy kitty (kitty is not as much help as the tea, in fact she keeps trying to sit on the in-progress blanket, so not very helpful at all).
After a bit of a disastrous set back, involving having to remove the (already joined in) centre blue square and unravelling it because I didn't have enough blue yarn to finish edging, I seem to be back on track and it should all be joined up soon. I have also found a nice edge pattern so that will be the next big job. Will hopefully be back later with some photos of the fully joined blanket.
There's a lovely post by Pip from Meet Me at Mikes that is very relevant today about the feeling of finishing a big project, it's well worth a read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x