Thursday, 19 May 2011

My Creative Space

A couple of months ago, my stall-neighbour Bob picked up this little shelving unit for me at an auction. It was brown and kind of icky, with haphazard varnish marks and it was generally in need of a makeover - so here it is...I painted it on Monday, and today I took off the back, covered it with this lovely Orla Keily wrapping paper and put it all back together! I'm so thrilled with it!Tomorrow it will go on the wall of my stall and be used to display some of my makings! I also managed to finish sewing my sign yesterday so today it was installed (again with the help of stall-neighbour Bob - he's ace) and I'm pretty pleased with it! It's really hard to get a good pic of it, so my apologies, but here it is...

So I have been a busy bee today, made all the more impressive by the fact that we went to see The Manic Street Preachers last night and I'm exhausted!


For more creative spaces, pop on over here!

3 comments:

  1. very nice indeed. Great work well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be thrilled too. Looks super.
    Carmel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shelving make over! It looks amazing. Lucky you to have a stall neighbour that is so helpful! 3 Cheers for Bob!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x