Sunday, 22 May 2011

Flea Market Finds

After work yesterday I went for a wander around the local charity shops and had a very good haul!

The pink striped fabric at the front is a pillow case, the brown retro floral is a bed sheet, and the pretty floral at the back is a pair of curtains. They will all be something different in no time though I'm sure! The little deer ornament will join my ever-increasing collection of deers, it's becoming a bit of an obsession! The floral ceramic jar is some kind of pomander (according to the lady in the shop - I only bought it because I liked the pretty floral!) so I need to find a nice home for it! I was quite pleased with it all, so much luck in one day!


For more Flea Market Finds, pop on over to see Sophie Isobel, who has a very beautiful bag for her crochet!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous finds. the little jar is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously coveting that sweet deer - they are just too cute for words aren't they? Nice that you found such lovely bits and pieces after a hard days work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new little deer. I can't wait to see what you do with the beautiful vintage sheet. I found a planter with the very same rose on it as your little jar, here in Alabama, last week. Too cute!

    hugs,
    Fritzi Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for popping by, I'm glad you all like my lovely finds!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x