Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Busy Day!

After lots of Bank Holidays and changes to the usual routine, I finally got back to making jewellery! I had a couple of commissions to do, including this special one for my lovely friend;

This is actually a silhouette of Vicky's greyhound Freya, so it's really special! (There's a photo of Freya in a super jumper that Vicky made over here).
I also made a small deer army...It would seem that the deer earrings are a bit of a hit, so it was necessary to make a whole big bunch of them! They are so cute!


I made myself a little something too; I've always rather liked the Moomins so I thought it would be fun to make one for my cardigan. I've been working on a couple of new things too, including a whole new range of jewellery - photos tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeee! It's my Freyhound!!! What a fabulous brooch, thank you so so much! :D I can't wait to pick it up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like her! The glue should be dry tomorrow afternoon, so she's ready for collection after that!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x