Wednesday, 27 April 2011

My Creative Space

I'm a little bit early with my space this week, because tomorrow morning I have a meeting with an accountant and I am concerned that too much mathematics may squish the creativity out of me! So this is what I've been up to today - making more crocheted bunting!

This time I went for red, pink and white, I think it's kind of summery; like strawberries and cream. In the end it was made up of 6 triangles - 2 of each colour. It's quite pretty, and will be on sale on Saturday in my stall. It's been a lovely day - lots of nice people popping in to buy my bits and bobs, and to have a chat. I hope that means that it's a good place to visit, I like nice people!


I'm off to get all of my paperwork in a neat pile for tomorrow, but I would much rather be popping over to kootoyoo for more creative spaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x