Thursday, 14 April 2011

My Creative Space

Today I have been busy making some fancy new stock ready for the craft Market that is happening tomorrow in the square in Oswestry. It's a great opportunity for local people to see what their Market has to offer, so I thought it might be nice to have a special Royal Wedding range of brooches that are new for the event! They are variations on my current stock in red, White and blue, including yo-yo brooches and crocheted flowers.



I have also bought some very pretty pink cotton, which I am using to try something new. I am working on a pincushion design but I'm not sure how that's going to work yet!



I'm hoping for some sunshine tomorrow so that lots of lovely people will venture out to see us. I am sharing a table with some of the other lovely traders, and there are 20 other stalls confirmed! I hope it will be a fantastic day, and I have a pretty new dress to wear too!
For more creative spaces pop over to kootoyoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x