Wednesday, 20 April 2011

London Trip

I haven't been to London since December, so I was very excited to tag along with my hubby for his work trip! I got to spend three days walking around; I visited the British Museum, Tate Britain and Tate Modern, the National Portrait Gallery, The National Gallery, The Natural History Museum, and for the first time The Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology and the Grant Museum of Zoology. I really tried to do as much as possible! Here are some of my highlights...From the Petrie MuseumA Roman wall decoration in the British Museum

Ai Weiwei's unilever installation in Tate Modern


I've come home with a head full of ideas and things I want to work on, but for now I'm just catching up with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x