Monday, 25 April 2011

Flea Market Finds

I'm late with my flea market finds this week, but that is because these are brand new finds from my trip to the seaside today! Myself and my lovely hubby have been to Llandudno on the north-west coast of Wales, it's one of our favourite places, and we had great fun mooching around the charity shops. So here are my finds from today...I got this fab sewing book, it has the sweetest illustrations and the instructions look really straightforward.I also got a fantastic floral fabric apron (which may or may not be meeting my scissors at some point), some pretty embroidered ribbon, and this gorgeous yarn which is cotton with silk - I got one ball of the blue and two of each of the others, and they were only 50p per ball!I almost skipped to the counter!

And as a little bonus, inside the sewing book there was this advert for various patterns - aren't they fab!?!


Lots of lovely things to play with, I already have a plan for the yarn, and I can't wait to get started!


For more Flea Market Finds, pop on over to see Sophie Isobel

2 comments:

  1. What great treasures you've come across. I am drawn to the very same things when I'm out and about :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really thrilled with my finds, and it was lovely to have a chance to go and have a hunt for treasures! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x