Saturday, 19 March 2011

What I've been up to...

This is what my little table in my stall looked like today, all covered in flower-brooch-making paraphernalia...I have been a busy bee, making lots of pretty things! After my crocheting session on Thursday, I decided to put together the squares that I had prepared for my very first quilt - such pretty fabric!

I will be back tomorrow with photographs of the finished article (which I am quite proud of, despite it's off-centre joins and general wonky-ness), but for now I am going to settle on the sofa with a cup of tea and "Calvin and Hobbes", which never fails to bring me cheer!

1 comment:

  1. All looking very good. Oh and you have been so productive. Displays are looking awsome

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x