Thursday, 31 March 2011

Thanks to Shelly for the tag...

Many thanks to gorgeous Shelly for the tag (her blog is fabulous!)

Three names I go by:
Gem, Gemmipop, Gemzy (all very original...)

Three places I’ve lived in:
Gobowen (where I grew up), Liverpool (for four years) and Oswestry (now!)

Three places I’ve worked:
British Red Cross (2004-2006), Adams Childrenswear (2006-2007) and my little stall in Oswestry Market (opened 2010)

Three things I love to watch:
French films, American sitcoms and cheesy '80s movies!

Three places I’ve been and loved:
London for it's culture, Edinburgh for it's quirky shops and Norwich for it's "Stardust" street!

Three people who email me
regularly: Amy, Lowri and my hubby!

Three things I love to eat:
Veg Curry and Rice, gnocchi and vegetables and pizza (special treat!)

Three things I’m looking forward to:
my next trip to London, going to see the Manic Street Preachers and The Joy Formidable in May, and my next crochet day with Amy!

The three people I would like to tag and continue this meme are:
Amy @Whirlwind Amy Lowri @Pwythau Pengwern and Vicky @Luna Wolf

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes, Edinburgh!
    They have the BEST vintage shoppes!

    Dudette, I may be going to do a half days training there after the summer, when I know more about dates, maybe we could have a meet up & days shopping & a veggie curry for tea!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! Sounds lovely! Let me know when and I'm there xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x