Thursday, 10 March 2011

My Creative Space

It's been a very busy day today, I made loads of new stock for the stall with the laser cutter, it's very exciting!Add ImageI packaged up the things that I made on Monday ready to go out on sale tomorrow, and I also did all of this... These pieces are brooches, I glued them all up today too! (I also made a bunch of bird and deer necklaces, but I seem to have forgotten to photograph them - silly me!) aI made hearts which will be used for earrings like these... and thunder-bolts and rain drops for these new brooches...
I really love them! I'm also going to do some earrings in a similar style, there's just not enough hours in the day!
So tomorrow I will be packaging up the things that I cut out today, it's just one big cycle!
For more creative spaces, pop on over to kootoyoo

3 comments:

  1. The cloud brooches are gorgeous and I am loving that hot pink acrylic! Looks like you are having a lot of fun with your new toy :) I totally want a laser cutter too! Or maybe I'll fly over and play with yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the most fun, and you are welcome to come and have a play with it anytime you're in the neighbourhood!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wo9w! YOU have certainly been busy. Love the little deer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x