Wednesday, 2 March 2011

My Creative Space

I'm a bit early with my space this week, because I am having a lovely day off tomorrow! So, today I have been laser cutting again, I've been making stacks of stuff! I have made multiples of all of this stuff...The dinosaurs are all going to be brooches, the birds will go on chains for necklaces and the hearts are all teeny earrings! I also made this little bird for my sister's bag, because she came to see what I was up to;

So sweet! (Apologies for the phone photos again, today I remembered my camera but unfortunately the battery was dead!)

I am really looking forward to my day off, but I have a bit of work to do tonight, including making packaging for my dinosaur brooches!

Pop on over to kootoyoo for more Creative Spaces!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I'm pretty pleased with them!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the dinosaur brooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool, dino love, something for boys!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome, I really want one of those birds for my bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Jealous of your laser cutter!! I would love to have one of my own. The dinosaurs are totally cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the birdie on the bag, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The birds are gorgeous, are they acrylic? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thank you all for your kind comments!
    Sarah; they are indeed acrylic, I think they're so cute, the pale pink one is a shimmery purl which is just fab!
    Kellie; I'm really thrilled to have one, I had help from a local business start-up programme, which meant I was able to buy it. I feel very lucky!
    And Teresa; I'm happy to make one for you if you'd like one!
    Thank you all again for your comments, it's so nice to have such positive feedback from so many lovely and talented people!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are really cool. Love the birdy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x