Saturday, 5 March 2011

New Shop on Facebook!

I have just launched a shop on my gemmipop designs facebook page! So far I have just listed my dinosaur brooches, but I have big plans to make a bunch of new stock on Monday, so I will soon have more items available! As a bonus, if you 'like' my facebook page, you get a bonus 10% discount off your purchases! These are the brooches all set up in my stall, along with the bird necklaces that are now finished and packaged up. Today I have been busy making some Welsh Dragon brooches - they are a special range to be taken along to a Young Farmers event in Swansea next weekend by a fellow Oswestry Market trader, Lowri from Siop Cwlwm Croesoswallt. I hope they're a big hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x