Sunday, 20 February 2011

Shopping List Sunday

I've been thinking lots about scale lately, given that I am (hopefully) going to be laser cutting some jewellery soon. I have been thinking about the statements that are made by very tiny things, and giant over sized stuff, and these thoughts have influenced my shopping list this week...Earrings. Sweet Posy Vintage Glass Japanese Cabochons by Vintette
FOXXY- big bold oversized handmade cocktail ring - 1.75 inch - CERAMIC by StudioLeanne


Mini Notebooks, set of 3 by ShePinTeaHandmade Mega Doily Rug by ladiesandgentlemen

I'm a little bit late with my list this week because I learnt to cross-stitch yesterday and it is quickly becoming my new favourite thing! I am working on the purse from the cover of Cath Kidston's "Stitch!" book at the moment, and it's coming along splendidly, if I do say so myself! I'll be back later with some pics of it, but for now I'm going to go and carry on, I have a pretty pink flower to stitch next!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased you're enjoying the cross stitch :-) I have a few 'works in progress' I could send your way if you like, lol!
    I love the giant ring and the giant crochet - i must be in an 'oversized' sort of mood x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x