Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Crochet Links I've found...

I've been mooching around the Internet for crochet patterns, looking for things that might be fun to make as examples of things that can be done with crochet, for the sessions I am running in my stall. I've found some pretty blogs and motifs...

Both of these blogs have a bunch of tutorials, there's some good stuff;
http://speckless.wordpress.com/
http://craftybegonia.blogspot.com/ (with this one I typed in "motifs" in the search box - otherwise they're a bit hard to find)

And here are some of the single patterns I've found that I really liked;
hexagon
another hexagon
and another hexagon
and a heart

I hope that these links are useful, I think I'm going to make a bunch tomorrow because I have tonsillitis again and a sofa day might help me to recover.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo these look great! Have you checked out ravelry.com yet? That's where I go for patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I hope you feel better! Tonsilitis is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links, hope you are feeling much better soon, Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both, I'm feeling lots better today, plenty of sleep and painkillers seem to have done the trick. I'm about to get started on my crochet, I love ravelry, but the lady that I've been helping already uses it so I was looking for stuff she might not have seen - thanks though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x