Sunday, 30 January 2011

Flea Market Finds

I've not had much time to go shopping this week, but I did pop into my favourite charity shop on the way home last night and I found this gorgeous fabric...I'm really inspired to make some things with it, but I moved my sewing machine into my stall when I opened. So I decided to pick up one of the teeny machines so that I can make things at home, just so when I have an idea I can try it out straight away. This is my new toy...

I'm off to try it out now, fingers crossed!

Pop on over to see Sophie Isobel for more Flea Market Finds!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo nice! Love to hear how that little machine works ;) Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little machine worked really well! It's a good back up to have at home. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x