Monday, 24 January 2011

Flea Market Finds

I've had a couple of fab Flea Market Finds lately, after months of not finding much/not having time to shop. First, this lovely tablecloth, which is very much at home in my multi-coloured stall... I love the colour, and it was only 50p from a charity shop - Bargain!
With the exception of the embroidered linen at the back (which is also a charity shop find), all of these bits came from an auction that my stall-neighbour Bob went to. There was loads more stuff, but these were my favorite things, especially the row counter, because I've never had one before but always kind of wanted one...He was ever so sweet to bring goodies back for me!

For more Flea Market Finds, pop on over and say hello to Sophie Isobel, who is also having a lovely little giveaway this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x