Monday, 17 January 2011

Chevron Blanket and Big Plans for my Day Off!

I started this just before Christmas, from the super pattern over at the Royal Sisters, and although I don't have much free time right now, I'm pleased that it's growing, however slowly!I have a bunch of half-made blankets and a load of loose granny squares, that at some point I would like to finish, perhaps I should gather them together in a 'to do' pile...
I am having a day off today, although so far I have done a load of washing, fed and watered the menagerie and made a couple of phone calls....definitely not day off tasks! I am planning to write some replies to letters that I've had sat in a bundle looking at me for a couple of weeks now, as well as do some of my Ancient Egypt work, read, and work on some crochet. I hope I have enough time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x