Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Busy Day!

I've had a thoroughly productive day today, finished thirteen (I'm not worried, no bad luck allowed!) small yo-yo brooches, and popped them on display on a gorgeous glass cake stand that I picked up from a stall that was outside (a bargain at only £1!). I think they look like little cupcakes, hope no-one gets confused...and I cracked a heart pattern that I'd been working on. I loved the pattern that I tried last week, but I wanted a slightly more defined 'indent', so I think I've sorted it, and I've made a few with some awesome raggy yarn that I had planned to use for Christmas but seemed to suit Valentines day more!In the spirit of making the stall all Valentines-friendly, these are the paper heart garlands that I made last week, inspired by the fabulous Dottie-Angel!
Sorry for the picture quality today, forgot my proper camera so they're from my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x