Sunday, 9 January 2011

Birthday Girl...

Yesterday was my 26th Birthday, and I had the most wonderful day! I spent the day in the stall, being spoilt rotten by my fellow stall holders, showered with presents, a muffin with a candle and a very super-dooper balloon...
Lovely Linda La La made this fab brooch for me, I love it! After work I was taken for Nachos and to see "The King's Speech" (which is really very good) by my lovely hubby and my super friend Amy, who gave me an absolutely beautiful bag that she'd made specially for me...
It really is lovely! I was really quite spoiled, I had a mountain of fantastic books and lots of lovely messages on facebook, and most importantly I got to see a whole bunch of my favourite people.
So thanks to everyone for making my day so special, it was particularly fantastic after having an awful Christmas battling icky tonsils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x