Monday, 29 November 2010
After Dazzle I went onto The National Gallery, The Portrait Gallery, and I spent the rest of the day in the British Museum. It was a very busy day but I had a lovely time!
Thursday, 25 November 2010
Tuesday, 23 November 2010
I am going to be making some more yo-yos this afternoon, and starting some more button monsters!
Sunday, 21 November 2010
Tuesday, 16 November 2010
- Sweet or Savoury? Both, but probably savoury!
- Dresses or Jeans? Neither, I love Skirts!
- House or Apartment? House
- Shop Online or Offline? Both, but nothing beats pounding the pavement for super dooper impulse purchases!
- DVDs or Downloads? DVDs
- Cocktails or Juice? Juice, especially Mango
- Chocolate or Strawberry? Strawberry
- Laptop or PC? Laptop
- Magazines or Newspapers? Magazines, although I do like a little look through the Guardian!
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook for personal, Twitter for work
- CDs or MP3s? CDs, I love the little booklets
- Kids or Pets? Pets, what with having three cats, two chickens and a rabbit in the household!
- Macaron or Cupcakes? Cupcakes
- Walk or Run? Walk
- Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out? Breakfast out
- Market or Supermarket? Market, lots of yummy local produce!
- Sourdough or Grainy? Grainy
- Heels or Flats? Flats, I can't do heels at all!
- Late nights or Not? Late Nights with a movie and hubby.
- Coffee or Tea? Tea everytime!
Pop on over to see lovely Pip and join in!
And just as a little P.S, check out this funny little story over at the Letter Writing Revolution, it made me smile and feel very warm and fuzzy inside!
Monday, 15 November 2010
I am already looking forward to Wednesday, which is my next day open to the public, and tomorrow I will be in the stall painting the frame on a mirror that I picked up today, and attaching a garland that I have made to the ceiling.
Friday, 12 November 2010
Thursday, 11 November 2010
There's still a couple of odd jobs to do (battery for clock, bulb for lamp, plugs to wire...), but I'm ready to open on Saturday! I hope lots of people will come and say hello, I'm very excited and very scared!
For more creative spaces pop on over to kootoyoo
Wednesday, 10 November 2010
My plant was a little thirsty this morning and had slightly droopy leaves, but hopefully it will perk up after the big drink I gave it when I arrived! The "Make Tea Not War" sign is a postcard. It made me smile, given that I am a serious tea addict.
These are the shelves my lovely Daddy put up for me, the top one has wooden hills on it to display my jewellery on, and the lower one has all of my jars of brooch backs and labels and all kinds of functional stuff. It's all looking very pretty! As well as that, I've been very busy, because I took all of the stock in and put it all out on display, I'm so excited, it all looks so lovely. I'm pretty tired now though!
Monday, 8 November 2010
Sunday, 7 November 2010
Saturday, 6 November 2010
Tuesday, 2 November 2010
The tops have been left open, I'm assuming that there was some kind of plan for false ceilings, but instead it was just left. So yesterday my dad came over and we put up some blue fabric to cover it up, and we also put up some shelves. The plan is to get more painting done tomorrow and start moving my stuff in on Saturday. It's already looking really good, I can't wait for it to be all up and running!