Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Pretty Fabric

Gorgeous new fabric over at St. Jude's, I particularly love this festive red and white "Bird Garden" design by Mark Hearld, it's really quite lovely...

We're enjoying a quiet evening in with old movies, we just watched "Journey to the Centre of the Earth" (1959) and next is "The Time Machine" (1960). Another busy day planned for tomorrow on the stall; I have been making pretty cushions from vintage floral pillow cases, so I have a couple of ideas to try tomorrow if I'm not too busy!

1 comment:

  1. Mark Herald is an amazing designer, gem - I love all of his work. let me wish you and yours a Happy Christmas and continued success with your fantastic business in the new Year! Love Liz xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x