Thursday, 9 December 2010

My Creative Space

This is my space from yesterday. A very nice lady came in and wanted a brooch to use as a fastener for her bag, but the yo-yo brooch I had for sale (the one on the right) was a little bit too dark, so we had a chat and figured out what she wanted and I made up a special one just for her (on the left). It was really great to work with a customer so I could make the perfect thing for her.

It's been a funny day, I planned to make lots of things but I still seem to be getting over the lurgy, and the frozen pipes finally defrosted and I had a bit of a flood to mop up. So I haven't been very productive! I have lots of plans for tomorrow though, so hopefully everything will be better.

For more creative spaces pop on over to kootoyoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x