Sunday, 19 December 2010

Festive Shopping Pretties!

Having missed both Friday Folksy Favourites and Shopping List Saturday, I thought I would combine the two with some of my favourite festive goodies from Folksy and Etsy. So here they are...
So many lovely festive things, I'm feeling very much in the spirit! I started a scarf for my dad today, as a last minute extra pressie, so I've been knitting frantically, and will probably be working on it all week in the stall. I will be open from Monday-Friday (Christmas Eve) from 9-4 and will be looking forward to seeing lots of lovely people and spreading festive cheer!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my snowflakes... I actually have 2 pairs ready to ship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lovely!
    Thank you for posting the link to the Belle & Boo shop, Ma Jenkin loves their designs (I think because they are reminiscent of Mabel Lucie Atwell?) so I got her a wonderful wintery Christmas card from there!

    Hope all is peachy with you and I shall be sending thee post shortly, lots of love,
    Shelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I could help Shelly my dear, I love Belle and Boo and couldn't resist! Hope you had a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x