Tuesday, 2 November 2010

First Pics of the Stall!

I moved into my stall on Friday, and as promised, here are a couple of 'before' photos!It's a really big space, the counter is huuuugggge! The top had a really sweet red and white pattern on vinyl, but it was all scraped up so we had to take it off, and we've painted all the walls, just white to freshen it up. There's lots of little jobs to do, but I'm getting through them! One big job was the top of the stall looked like this...

The tops have been left open, I'm assuming that there was some kind of plan for false ceilings, but instead it was just left. So yesterday my dad came over and we put up some blue fabric to cover it up, and we also put up some shelves. The plan is to get more painting done tomorrow and start moving my stuff in on Saturday. It's already looking really good, I can't wait for it to be all up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x