Monday, 25 October 2010

Shopping and Making!

So, as promised, a look at some of the excellent goodies I've picked up over the last week. All of these bits and bobs came from my local charity and second hand shops...I got the Scrabble for labelling my books and files...and after my post last week about the lack of nice yarn in my local charity shops, I got this little bundle, 30p per ball! Nice colours too, I was ever so pleased!I am using it to make jar jumpers (inspired by Dottie Angel), the jars will be used to store brooch backs, fabric labels, and buttons...I got these jars yesterday, they're not second hand, but I'm making them gorgeous, with pincushion tops, and they'll have jumpers too!
I'm preparing for something really quite exciting, more details to come...

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x