Thursday, 28 October 2010

My Creative Space

I am working on some big plans at the moment, and I am quite happily popping some ideas down in an exercise book so that I have references to work from!

I guess I should spill the beans: Tomorrow I move into my very own premises! I am SO excited!I will have my own workshop/retail space within the local indoor market, between a shabby chic furniture stall and a vintage clothing/general fabulousness stall Linda LaLa Land! I am really thrilled, I can't wait to get started!

So as well as making a load of stock, I have been putting down some ideas for decoration and wall display. I'll be taking some photos of my progress as I go along, making everything pretty, so I'll be making regular updates. It's been a funny old week!

For more creative spaces pop on over to kootoyoo

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wow - I wish I could pop along to your grand opening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so exciting! Got to take lots of pictures for those of us that cant visit. Good spot for first look at new furniture / vintage stock too, bonus. Hope the opening goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind comments! Everything is going very well so far, and it's all looking pretty good. Will have some photos up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x